HARARE, Rainbow Tourism Group has launched a new affordable, versatile menu – Rainbow Delights in response to market demand for fast, affordable yet world class meals. The new menu which has more than 100 meal options, will be available at the Group’s flagship the Rainbow Towers Hotel, La Patisserie coffee shop immediately, and rolled out across the Group’s local hotels countrywide by 1 June 2015.
“The Rainbow Delights campaign was carefully crafted with the customer’s needs in mind, and completes the Group’s strategic drive to deliver fresh food, and create refreshing experiences for customers each time they interact with the RTG Brand. Affordability, consistency and choice were the key underlying considerations for the new menu, which offers value for money”, said the Chief Executive Officer Mr. Tendai Madziwanyika.
With at least 100 menu options the meals have a price spectrum ranging from as little as $3 to $15, customers can expect to be spoilt for choice. Available options are categorised into breakfast combos, pancake combos, sandwiches & burgers, nibbles (snacks) fresh salads, dinner, desserts, kiddies meals and all washed down with signature RTG Splashers drinks options. With a growing number of people living with dietary restrictions and embracing healthier lifestyles, the menu addresses these special needs with dishes such as the chicken fajita salad which is seasoned grilled chicken peppers, onions, tossed in zesty dressing with mixed greens, topped with a blend of cheeses, tomatoes, tortilla chips, fresh avocado and sour cream. For those who prefer a hearty plateful of protein they can look forward to enjoying the Entrecote Country fried steak and eggs, which comprises fried beef steak smothered in sausage gravy, served with two eggs, hash browns, and buttermilk pancakes. An assortment of pancake options and delectable cakes are available to satisfy that afternoon sugar rush craving.
“The Rainbow Delights menu is available at all the Group’s food outlets throughout the day and can also be ordered through room service for those wishing to enjoy their meals in the privacy of their hotel rooms. Those customers wishing to host events in the comfort of their homes, offices or other outdoor venues can access this menu through the RTG outside catering unit RTG Mobile”, said George Manyumwa the Operations Director.
“While the Rainbow Delights meals are aimed at augmenting the Groups’ customer focused drive, it is in fulfilment of the Group’s campaign to drive domestic tourism by making hotel products and services more affordable and to enhance the value customers are getting from their hard earned dollar. The Rainbow Delights offering is another innovation positioning RTG as the place to go for a fulfilling food experience”, said the Chief Executive Officer Mr. Tendai Madziwanyika.
Highly recommended signature dishes are as follows;
- Chicken Fajita Salad; Seasoned grilled chicken peppers, onions, tossed in zesty dressing with mixed greens, topped with a blend of cheeses, tomatoes, tortilla chips, fresh avocado and sour cream.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad; Grilled chicken breast served on Romaine lettuce with Parmesan cheese and croutons, tossed in our Caesar dressing served with garlic bread.
- Steak Fajita Quesadilla; Grilled seasoned steak with onions, green peppers and tomatoes in a grilled flour tortilla with cheddar and Jack cheeses served with sour cream and salsa.
- Cheese Steak Stacker; Grilled rib eye steak and onions, topped with melted cheddar cheese on a grilled roll.
- Sirloin Tips Dinner; Grilled tender sweet select Sirloin tips grilled with onions and mushroom served with mashed potatoes and buttered corn.
- T- Bone Steak; A big juicy select steak cooked just the way you like it, served with seasoned red skin potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- Grilled Tilapia Hollandaise; Tilapia lightly seasoned, grilled, and topped with rich hollandaise, served with seasoned red skin potatoes and seasoned broccoli.
- Strawberry Banana Pancake; Four pancakes filled with slices of banana, and crowned with cool strawberries, more banana slices and whipped fresh cream topping