Shortly before the mighty Zambezi River thunders over Victoria Falls, lies a tranquil spot on the riverbank where life takes on a different pace. Here you can experience the river as it really is, under the trees, in harmony with nature. You can feel as refreshed as the resort itself, at the finest location Victoria Falls has to offer. The spirit of the Zambezi awaits at the A’Zambezi River Lodge where luxury and style become one.
87 en-suite rooms comprising:
- 2 Luxury King Suites
- 2 Queen Suites
- 44 Standard Doubles
- 37 Standard Twins (including 2 sets of inter-leading rooms)
- 2 Standard Paraplegic Rooms (one twin and one double)
- Fully serviced, enclosed balconies
- air conditioning
- mosquito nets
- satellite TV
- in room safe
- mini bars
- in-room tea and coffee facilities
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Amulonga Restaurant: This open air Restaurant is situated at the front of the hotel with wrap around deck metres away from the Zambezi River.
- Sebastian’s Restaurant: Named after our resident hippopotamus, the Sebastian’s a la carte restaurant has magnificent views of the Zambezi River.
- Amulonga Bar: The main hotel bar with its stunning deck and views of the Zambezi River.
- Wifi internet
- Swimming pool
- Same day dry cleaning
- Airport transfers
- Shuttle to town and to The Victoria Falls
- Baby sitting (on request)
- Tour desk
All Victoria Falls activities organized through tour desk (guided tour of The Victoria Falls, Bungee, Flight of Angels, White Water Rafting, Elephant Back Rides, Safari Rides, etc)
- Conference facilities for up to 100 delegates
- Outside catering services available
This scenic location is also ideal for team building activities, bush dinners, incentive group activites, cocktails, corporate functions and the perfect destination for a getaway wedding on the hotel gardens!
|cinema /theatre||conference /school room||u-shape||hollow square||boardroom block||cocktail||dinner / banquet|
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)