Rainbow Towers Hotel, A symbol of glamour, synonymous with success and prosperity, The Rainbow Towers Hotel & Conference Centre is the ultimate business hotel in Harare. The hotel offers unique, refreshing and successful experiences to the the business customer. Situated in Zimbabwe’s sunny capital Harare, it is a golden icon on the city skyline. The luxurious 304 roomed Rainbow Towers Hotel & Conference Centre is on par with the world’s best, and is geared to meet the needs of the most discerning business and leisure traveller.
304 en-suite rooms comprising:
- 170 standard rooms
- 64 standard twins
- 70 towers rooms and suites
- paraplegic rooms
- non smoking floors
- city view & poolside facing rooms
- Air conditioning
- satelite TV
- in-room tea and coffee facilities.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Harvest Garden. A buffet restaurant with a view of the pool and garden which offers all day dining and A la Carte menu is available. Atmosphere: Buffet
- Kombahari. Kombahari Restaurant offers the best Afro-Asian fusion food in the city. Atmosphere: A La Carte
- Teppan Yaki. Teppan Yaki restaurant serving exquisite cuisine from the Far East. Atmosphere: A La Carte
- La Patiserrie. The Hotel’s lobby coffee shop that offers a variety of sweet & savoury pastries on offer throughtout the day.
- Wifi internet
- Business centre
- Swimming pool
- Gym & sauna
- Jewelery, Gift & Stationery Shops
- Tennis court
- Hair salon
- Laundry / dry cleaning service
- 24-hour room service
- airport transfers
- 24-hour guarded parking
- Lion Park and Lake Chivero
- Harare City sightseeing tour
- Kuimba Shiri Bird Garden & Snake World
- Mukuvisi Woodlands Tour
- Domboshawa rock paintings
- Mwanga day trip the XVI century from the fort of Sofala
THE HARARE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE
The Rainbow Towers Hotel and Conference Centre is an international convention centre with unequalled conferencing capacity and is the venue of choice in Zimbabwe and Southern Africa. The 19 conference rooms range from small to medium sized and large conference rooms and a gigantic auditorium seating 4500. Royal purple and gold interiors lend an air of majesty, class and dignity to any event held here. The roomy marble floor entrance to the Conference Centre and its spacious, well-tended gardens also allow for outdoor exhibitions. For this reason, the Conference Centre is the traditional venue for exhibitions for both indoor and outdoor displays.
- A multi-functional 4500-seater auditorium
- Additional meeting rooms of various sizes
- Built-in interpretation booths.
- Press galleries in the main auditorium.
- Exhibition space of 2000 square metres.
- Shop and tour desk.
|Room Name||U-Shape||Classroom||Cinema||Boardroom||Cocktail||Banquet||Area sq m|
|Hotel (Total Capacity 10 000 delegates)|
|Jacaranda 1 & 2||120||350||400||60||500||400||492|
|Jacaranda 1 & 2 & 3||600||650||1000||550||730|
|Msasa 1 & 2||30||30||70||20||100||60||128|
|HICC (Total Capacity 4 500 delegates)|
|Main auditorium entire||4500||500|
|Main auditorium ground||250||300||500||250||400||200||1522|
|Committee room 1*|
|Committee room 2*|
|Committee room 3*|
|Committee room 4||40||60||100||60||185|
|Committee room 5||120||150||300||200||100||239|
|Committee room 6||40||60||100||60||168|
|Mezzanine 1 Foyer||2000||1500|
|Ground Floor Foyer||1000||800|
This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)